Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ups and Downs

2013-06-28 0910


2013-06-28 0902
This bento is from last year, which probably I haven't posted yet. Yuppi made it herself. I remember I was so glad to see her making a bento because she hadn't made anything for a while then. Maybe she and I were having a bit tough time around the last year, together struggling with something, trying to get out of the situation we were in, it was not that serious though. I actually can't really remember what I've been doing the last couple of years. All I can say is that time went by so fast while we were dealing with those days. Thankfully things are a lot better now. Cherish and appreciate every single day, today will never come back, I've been telling my self. Otherwise I will soon forget it, I am so dumb.


Shiromiminagusa (white ear flower), SNOW IN SUMMER. I love this flower too!
snow in summer 3


snow in summer 2


snow in summer 1

No comments:

Post a Comment