Friday, July 06, 2012

Chicken Tender Katsu Bento

2012.07.06 (2)


2012.07.06


It was terribly foggy this morning so these photos are also kind of foggy haha. Today's bentos contain leftover chicken tender katsu with tonkatsu sauce, leftover korokke (fried potato patty, croquette), tamagoyaki with umeboshi paste in it, mayo broccoli, and plum cuties for refreshment. The shape of plums and that kind of fruits is adorable isn't it? I love how they brighten up bentos. Tomorrow is Tanabata (star festival) here. I'm drawing one person from those who've joined the giveaway wheeee! I'm so thrilled right now. Happy Friday!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!  Are you doing anything special for Tanabata?  Wish I could be there :)  I love these bentos!  They look so bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good as usual! Love how the umeboshi always adds a bit of pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your adorable chubby onigiri...your rice is always a star attraction of your bentos, not a "filler"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tasty and beautiful, I'd so love this for a cheering lunch amid deadlines! Happy Friday and weekend to you dear Izumi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm going to make some goodies soon. Kids walk around in the town to get some treats each year just like Halloween, but Yuppi is not gonna do it. She's now a junior high student. Hope the sky is clear this evening :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see some amazing pics of your Tanabata celebrations!! Surely it's very colourful and vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You like umeboshi? Since it's preservative it's useful for bento foods especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe that comment makes smile because I'm not happy with how my brown rice doesn't brighten up my bentos unlike write rice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks dear! Oh you sound pretty busy.. I really wish I could make you lunches and some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw sorry, I was so busy that I couldn't get any decent pictures, but hopefully I can share picts of the summer festivals coming soon here :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bento looks so good. I would love it for lunch...of course chicken katsu is one of my favorite :) I don't see any fog haha!

    ReplyDelete