Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yakisoba Bento and Odds and Ends

2011.10.20

2011.10.20-1

I had yakisoba noodles and rice for only one person each. Plus I didn't have decent stuff in the fridge so I rounded up odds and ends and made yakisoba and onigiri. Whew I think I managed to make decent bentos, no? One of them is boring though. I think I forgot to put something else in it haha!


Today's shots! We went to my favorite park a few weeks ago. I discovered an anachronistic shop. It's a rental boat house. I felt like I was time-tripping back in around the 1950s at that time. And as always, we fed ducks and played a lot. Then we enjoyed scrumptious gelato!! They are insanely yum, mmmm

087

086

081

047

048

098

More photos on flickr.

4 comments:

  1. The bentos still look so delicious! And that gelato too, wow. Which flavors did you get? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eve! I got yogurt flavor one this time but my always fave is hazelnut chocolate. It's soooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melonpan! That's my favorite place :)

    ReplyDelete