Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pink Bento and Meat Ball

Quick post! This is a bento the other day. Does it look kind of gorgeous? All I made for the bento was mashed potato, and I only cut veggie. The rest of the bento are meat balls that Yuppi made in the morning, rice topped with umeboshi, a mini bottle of salad dressing, a mini frozen gratin cup (store bought), and two slices of baked sweet potato (also store bought) for dessert. A super quick bento!

2011.08.30-2

Obento


This one is Yuppi's bento she packed herself, which has pretty much the same foods. The pink stars on the lettuce are red daikon (radish). She also had a mini jar of sesame dressing for the veggie.

2011.08.30-3

Happy weekend all!

P.S. Don't you forget anything? My giveaway's here!

6 comments:

  1. Mari Baker 
    Aw thanks! I love it too, love pink goods :) I hope to have more opportunities to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous bento!  I love the miniature Shokado box.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. @5c34c59d33679baecc33d745a69c838b 
    Thank you! I'll miss summer soon, it's almost fall here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so tasty an "fresh of summer!"<
    Now i getting summerfeeling^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comment! :D

    ReplyDelete