Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Year's Last Bento and Arigatou

♪ And so this is New Year's Eve. And what have you done?? Another year over. And a new one just begun ♪
I'm singing haha! Hello to all! Tomorrow is New Year's Eve here in Japan. I can't believe it! How fast time flies... sigh. Well although I don't have much time today --- still have to do housecleaning actually, all anyhow I need to post to say hi to you guys! I just want to say, thank you so much for visiting and commenting each time! All have really been encouraging and motivating me so I sure hope to keep going. I am grateful to everyone for being supportive. Wishing you all a happy and lovely year, thank you again, yoi otosio 良いお年を everyone!!


Bento on Christmas.
2010.12.24-1


2010.12.24


Yakiniku bentos
2010.12.27-1


2010.12.27


The last bentos this Year. I put together odds and ends from the fridge. I only had one fillet of chicken leg, leftover vegetables and slices of pork sausage from the breakfast. Despite the last bentos of the year, these have gotten poor ones lol! I tried to cover it up with the smiling faces though haha.
2010.12.28-3


Let's have a fun blast-off to the New Year!!
2010.12.28

9 comments:

  1. 笑顔のお弁当で〆ですね♪
    来年もよろしくお願い致します。
    よいお年をお迎え下さいませ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Babykins!
    Wish you a very good year and many pretty yum yum bentos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. from: Charana! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @なおさん
    あけましてあめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いいたします。\^0^/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Charana
    Belated Happy New Year to you Charana! Thank you, I wish you a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Joyful New Year of the Rabbit dear Izumi! Wishing happiness, well-being and harmony to you and yours! In warm bento friendship,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Jenn! So glad to hear from you. Thank you so much for your warm friendship and the inspiration through the last year. I'm appreciative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your yakiniku bentos are making my mouth water! They look delicious!

    Happy New Year Izumi!! I'm excited to see a wonderful new year full of your bentos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Heather
    Belated Happy New Year! How was your holiday?

    Yakiniku bento is one of my fav. Yeah I also hope that this year will be full of fun/yummy bentos for us both! I haven't yet gotten into the bento-swing though hehe. I've lagged behind from everybodyyyy.

    ReplyDelete