Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Obento May 19, 2010

Obento May 19, 2010

Today's bento is omusubi (also called *onigiri*) bento.  Omusubi is simple, quick and transportable so it is perfect for lunch and snack for a trip around.  I think it's healthier than sandwich.  These omusubi have salted salmon pieces in the center.

Obento May 19, 2010-3

This round container has
Fried chicken (leftover)
Tamagoyaki slices (contains minced ginger pickle)
Stir-fried tanba shimeji (mushrooms) and bacon slices
Turnip flower pickle skewers
Cherry tomatoes, broccoli sprouts and wedges of lemon and kiyomi orange

Obento May 19, 2010

7 comments:

  1. Nice new blog layout!

    Your omusubi and bento looks very good and tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salted salmon inside the onigiri must be taste great! Delicious bento make me wanna fly to your place now hehehe :D Nice new red theme, the color so energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Bacon :9. I'm going to hitch a ride in Lia Chen's luggage so I can see your bentos in person :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohayo guys!!
    Okay, anytime, I'm going to welcome you all warmly!
    Thanks for all of your SWEET comments ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this, please... Give me Doraemon's magic door so I can make this bento to be mine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I also want it!! SO I can go readily to your place. Thanks Tataemon! ^^

    ReplyDelete